To start reporting issues as a guest, and follow these steps.
- Navigate to https://seeclickfix.com or you can report as a guest via a map widget from your local organization's web page.
- Enter a neighborhood and/or city into the Report neighborhood issues and see them get fixed field.
- Press Enter or Click on the Arrowhead.
- Click on the Report an Issue button.
- Fill out the form.
- Click/drag the pin to the location of the issue OR type in address to the location of the issue (information should automatically populate in the form if click/drag).
- Create clear Issue Title & Description.
- Upload an image, if available.
- Click the Submit your Issue button.
When you've completed an issue report, you'll see the a prompt to select from the following options:
- Sign Up
- Sign In & Complete
- Report as Guest
When selecting Report as Guest, you'll see a message that you will not receive updates about this issue, as we are not collecting an email address associated with this issue submission. In addition, we’ve added the reCAPTCHA form to confirm that you are not a bot.
Once “Report as Guest” is selected, then the issue will be submitted under a generic display name.
If you have any questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.