Now that you've downloaded the SeeClickFix for Android app, you can begin reporting &/or following issues in your neighborhood.
To get started, you'll want to search for a place. Once you've got this set up, you have the option to easily toggle between many places.
- When you open the SeeClickFix for Android app for the first time you'll see the screen shown below:
- Either select Explore your city on this screen or you may be prompted with the screen shown below:
- Select the magnifying glass (search) icon in the top left corner or the word Nearby (immediately next to the magnifying glass icon)
- Enter the city name or zip
The place page with custom buttons will display for a participating partner place page. Once you’ve added a place, it remains in your “Places” list for 1-click selection at any time.
- Or, you'll be directed to a non-partner place page as shown below if that place does not have at least one organization that is using SeeClickFix to manage issues reported: