In order to edit an issue reported on https://seeclickfix.com, you must be the reporter of that particular issue, and have reported via a registered account (not as a guest reporter). Please remember that you may edit, but not delete an issue you've created.
To edit your issue:
- Login to https://seeclickfix.com
- Navigate to the report by url or via the link provided in the email sent to you after the issue was submitted
- Click Edit
- Adjust any of the items listed within the report, including the address
- Click the Update button in order to make sure all changes to the report have been saved
- There is an edit button at the bottom of the "Thank you for reporting" email you received. If you click on the button, it will open up the editing preferences for your report.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.